If you are unable to attend a reservation you booked, please keep our cancellation policy in mind:
- Late cancellation fee: if you cancel a reservation within 12 hours of the start time, you will be charged a fee.
- Missed class fee: if you miss a reservation without canceling, you will be charged a fee.
The fee will appear in your bank statement 7 days after your reservation. Late cancellation and missed reservation fees will vary based on location of the studio.
|Studio Location||Late Cancellation Fee||Missed Class Fee|
|United States||US$ 15||US$ 20|
|United Kingdom||£ 12||£ 15|
|Canada||C$ 15||C$ 20|
|Australia||A$ 15||A$ 20|
|Singapore||S$ 15||S$ 20|
|Hong Kong||HK$ 80||HK$ 125|
|United Arab Emirates||60د.إ||70د.إ|
|Malaysia*||RM 20||RM 25|
|New Zealand||NZ$ 15||NZ$ 20|
|Indonesia||Rp 37,000||Rp 50,000|
|Netherlands||€ 8||€ 14|
|Germany||€ 8||€ 14|
|France||€ 8||€ 14|
- Whether you late cancel or miss a reservation, the reservation will not count as one of your studio visits and the credits used for the reservation will be returned automatically.
- Note: Flywheel/Flybarre classes need to be canceled by 5 pm the night before the class to avoid late cancellation fee.
- *Beginning September 5th 2019, the late cancellation fee will be 30 RM and the missed class fee will be 35 RM.
Our cancellation policy helps us maintain strong relationships with our studio partners. For many of our studios, filling each spot is critical not only for their business, but for guaranteeing you have a high-quality experience every time you attend.
Still need help? Get in touch with us.