Last updated: December 2023
If something comes up and you’re unable to attend a fitness class or wellness reservation, we encourage you to cancel your reservation in the ClassPass app or on the website as soon as possible. This helps ensure someone else has the opportunity to book that spot!
To cancel a reservation via the ClassPass app:
- Open the ClassPass app and click on the "Upcoming" calendar icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Find and click on the reservation in your upcoming classes list.
- Click the grey “Cancel” button.
- Click the "Cancel my reservation" button to confirm.
To cancel a reservation via the ClassPass website:
- Log into the ClassPass website and click the "Upcoming" text at the top of the screen next to "Find a studio or activity" search bar.
- Find the reservation to be cancelled in your upcoming classes list.
- Click on the "Cancel Class" button.
- Click the "Cancel this class" button to confirm.
We have a double-confirmation system to ensure you are always canceling the right reservation, so be sure to double-check all reservation details before you click the cancel button. If the reservation was successfully cancelled, you will not see the reservation in your 'Upcoming' page, and the reservation credits will be immediately added back to your credit count so you have the opportunity to use them for another reservation.
All reservations need to be cancelled directly through your ClassPass account to ensure a successful cancellation with the business. If you try to cancel your fitness class or wellness reservation through the business directly, please note the cancellation will not process successfully and you may be charged a fee.
You can read more about our class cancellation policy here.
Still need help? Get in touch with us via chat or email.