Content Verified: March 2022
If something comes up and you’re unable to attend a fitness class or wellness reservation, we encourage you to cancel your reservation in the ClassPass app or on the website as soon as possible. This helps ensure someone else has the opportunity to book that spot!
All reservations need to be cancelled directly through your ClassPass account to ensure a successful cancellation with the business. If you try to cancel your fitness class or wellness reservation through the business directly, please note the cancellation will not process successfully and you may be charged a fee.
You can read more about our class cancellation policy here.
To cancel a reservation via the ClassPass app:
- Open the ClassPass app and click on the "Upcoming" calendar icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Find and click on the reservation in your upcoming classes list.
- Click the grey “Cancel” button.
- Click the "Cancel my reservation" button to confirm.
The reservation will no longer appear in your upcoming classes list.
To cancel a reservation via the ClassPass website:
- Log into the ClassPass website and click the "Upcoming" text at the top of the screen next to "Find a studio or activity" search bar.
- Find the reservation to be cancelled in the upcoming classes list.
- Click on the "Cancel Class" button.
- Click the "Cancel this class" button to confirm.
The reservation will no longer appear in the upcoming classes list.
Still need help? Get in touch with us.