We all have those days when making it to class just isn't going to happen. On those days, it's important to keep our class cancellation policy in mind.
- If you cancel class within 12 hours of class time, you will be charged £15.
- If you miss class without canceling, it will result in a £20 fee.
- Those fees help cover the cost of your spot in class.
- Whether you late cancel or miss class, the class will not count as one of your studio visits and the class credits will be automatically returned.
- Note: Flywheel/Flybarre classes need to be canceled by 5 pm the night before the class to avoid late cancellation.
This policy is important for our partners because it ensures that studios are still paid for spots that go unfilled. For many of our studios, filling each spot is critical not only for their business, but for guaranteeing you have a high-quality experience every time you attend their class.
Still need help? Get in touch with us.