The number of classes you can take per cycle depends on the type of membership that you purchase. Across our cities we offer Base membership (5 classes per cycle), Core membership (10 classes per cycle), Go membership (3 classes per cycle) and Hold Membership (1 class per cycle). To read more about specific details and pricing in your city, check out this article.
- The day that you purchase your membership becomes your cycle date, which is the day that your membership renews each month, unless you cancel your membership.
- Classes count toward the cycle that they are actually taken in, rather than the cycle during which you make the reservation. For example, if your cycle date is the 15th of the month and you reserve a class for the 16th, that class will count toward your next cycle regardless of when you make the reservation.
- How many classes do I have left? - You can view the number of classes you have left in your Profile tab in your account online.. This number will reflect the number of reservations you can still make in your current cycle. Any classes you have already taken and any upcoming reservations you have already made will be deducted from the number of classes you have remaining.
- When does my cycle renew? On your cycle renewal date, which is the same day each month. This can be found in your Profile Settings
- Do classes roll over? No. We are not able to roll classes over from month to month or extend cycles. If it is nearing the end of your cycle, try to fit in some time to use these classes before your next cycle begins so that you don't lose them.
Still need help? Get in touch with us!