Last updated: December 2023
You can book your reservation on the ClassPass website or on the app.
How to book from the web:
- In the search bar at the upper left side of the screen, search for a wellness experience or fitness class you'd like to reserve.
- To the right of your desired reservation time is a button with the credit amount. Click the button.
- Click the blue 'Reserve this class' button.
- Click the blue 'Done' button.
How to book from the app:
- In the search bar at the top of the screen, search for a wellness experience or fitness class you'd like to reserve.
- Once you've found your desired reservation, tap on the button showing the requested appointment time.
- Tap the blue 'Reserve' button.
- Tap the blue 'Confirm reservation' button.
Once a reservation has been successfully booked, it will be listed in your upcoming reservations. We have a double-confirmation system to ensure you are always booking the right reservation, so be sure to double-check all details before you click the 'Reserve' button. Once you do, the business will automatically receive your reservation.
You’ll also receive a reminder email before your reservation starts that will include any necessary information, including what to bring, when to arrive, and where to find the business.
If there are no spots available, we recommend checking back later since more spots can open up throughout the week.
How far in advance can I book a reservation?
You can reserve when the booking window opens.
For most businesses, the booking window opens at noon, one week before the reservation date. For example, a spot on the 10th will be bookable on the 3rd, at noon local time.
If the “reserve” button is greyed out, the booking window is not open yet.
When does the booking window close?
Many businesses offer the ability to book up until five minutes before reservation starts. If the booking window has closed, you are unable to reserve the spot through ClassPass.
Can I book a reservation that takes place in my next cycle?
Yes, you can book a reservation scheduled to take place in your upcoming cycle! If the reservation falls during your upcoming cycle, the credits will be deducted from your upcoming cycle instead of your current one.
Learn more about our rollover policy here.
How many times can I book at the same business each cycle?
You can visit most ClassPass businesses as often as you’d like each cycle.
Different rules and restrictions may apply if you are on a promotional offer.
Still need help? Get in touch with us via chat or email.