We’re sorry to hear you’re interested in making a change to your membership! Please note that cancellation is effective only once confirmed by our Customer Experience team. You must request to cancel your membership at least three days before the start of your next billing cycle in order to avoid auto-renewal for the following month.
On the website (available via desktop):
- Navigate to your Account Settings.
- Click the 'Cancel my membership or take a break' link.
- Click 'Continue with my cancellation,' and a chat box will automatically pop up.
On the iOS app:
- Tap 'Profile' at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the gear/settings icon in the upper left corner.
- Under 'Membership' select 'Manage my plan.'
- Tap 'Cancel my membership or take a break.'
- Tap 'Continue with my cancellation.'
- Select the green 'Chat with us' button.
Note: We don't have Live Chat on our Android app or on mobile web just yet, so we kindly ask you to reach out to us via computer or the i0S app, or shoot us an email through this link.
Live chat is available 24 hours 7 days a week.
If it's after hours and we aren’t available via chat, please reach out to us using our contact form. Our team will respond to your inquiry to help you cancel.
Please note that if you do cancel your membership, there is a $79 reactivation fee if you decide to reactivate later. You can avoid that reactivation fee by putting your account on the Lite plan - learn more about that here.