ClassPass membership operates on a monthly cycle that begins the day you sign up and automatically renews on the same day each month. The day you sign up and purchase ClassPass is the date that your cycle will start each month (it does not begin on the date of your first class).
To check when your cycle renews on the website:
- Head to the profile section of your Account Settings here.
- You'll see a bar on the left-hand side which tells you when your next cycle begins. Any classes you take before that date will fall in your current cycle and count towards your studio visit cap.
- The date listed is when your account will renew and a new month will begin. Your studio visits will be reset and you will also be billed at that time for a new month of membership.
To check when your cycle renews on the app:
- Tap ‘Profile’ on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the gear on the top left-hand side.
- Under ‘Membership,’ you can see when your next cycle begins under ‘Your current plan.’
Still need help? Get in touch with us.