The day that you purchase your membership is also the first day of your cycle or trial. Memberships do not begin on the date of your first class, so we recommend signing up when you're ready to get moving!
Your ClassPass membership will automatically renew each month. When your membership renews, you will receive a new set of credits, your studio visits reset, and you will be billed for a new month of membership.
To check when your cycle renews on the website:
- Log into your account.
- Head to your Account Settings here and select the "Membership" tab.
- Under "Your current cycle" you'll see the date your current cycle is valid through. After that date, your new cycle will begin. Any classes you take on or before the date listed will fall in your current cycle.
To check when your cycle renews on the app:
- Tap "Profile" on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Tap the gear icon on the top left-hand side.
- Under "Membership" you'll see when your next cycle begins under the words "Your current cycle."
Another place you can track your cycle on the app, is on your main profile page.
- Under your name and location, you'll see the words "X days left in current cycle."
- On the last day of your cycle, your app will say “Today is the last day of your cycle”
- When you have one full day left to take class, your app will say you have “1 day left in your cycle.”
Still need help? Get in touch with us.