Glad to hear you're interested in joining ClassPass! Thanks for giving us a try :)
If you’re currently on a trial membership, here are some helpful things you should know:
- We're not able to delay start dates, so the day that you sign-up for your trial is also the first day of your membership cycle. If you aren't ready to get moving just yet, we recommend waiting to sign-up :)
- Find out more about keeping track of your cycle date here
- Our class cancellation policy applies to all reservations made during your trial
- The number of credits needed to book a class may change based on the time you’re booking, what studio you’re visiting, what time your class is, and a number of other factors
The trial will automatically renew into the regular priced membership once the promotional period ends, so you can keep working out seamlessly!
- If you want to switch your membership plan for your new cycle, just visit your Membership Settings
- Once your trial ends, your credit count and studio visits will reset
Don’t want to keep your ClassPass membership? No hard feelings! Request any change to your plan by reaching out to us at least 3 days before your next cycle begins.
Hopefully this makes it easy to see if ClassPass is right for you!
Still need help? Get in touch with us!