Thanks for giving us a try and glad to hear you're interested in joining ClassPass!
If you’re currently on a trial membership, here are some helpful things to know:
- We're not able to delay start dates, so the day that you sign-up for your trial is also the first day of your trial. If you aren't ready to try ClassPass just yet, we recommend waiting to sign-up.
- Find out more about keeping track of your cycle date here.
- Our class cancellation policy applies to all reservations made during your trial.
- The number of credits needed to book a class may change based on a number of factors.
Your trial will automatically renew onto a regular priced membership once the promotional period ends, so you can keep working out seamlessly.
- The plan you will automatically renew to is stated when you sign up for your trial.
- To change your membership plan for your next cycle, navigate to your Membership Settings. Be sure to make any changes in advance of your cycle renewal.
- Once your trial ends, your credit count and studio visits will reset.
Don’t want to keep your ClassPass membership? You can contact us at any time to cancel.
Still need help? Get in touch with us!