Thanks for giving us a try and glad to hear you're interested in joining ClassPass!
If you’re currently on a trial membership, here are some helpful things to know:
- We're not able to delay start dates, so the day that you sign-up for your trial is also the first day of your trial. If you aren't ready to try ClassPass just yet, we recommend waiting to sign-up.
- Find out more about keeping track of your cycle date here.
- Our class cancellation policy applies to all reservations made during your trial.
- The number of credits needed to book a class may change based on a number of factors.
Your trial will automatically renew onto a regular priced membership once the promotional period ends, so you can keep working out seamlessly.
- The plan you will automatically renew to is stated when you sign up for your trial.
- To change your membership plan for your next cycle, navigate to your Membership Settings. Be sure to make any changes in advance of your cycle renewal.
- Once your trial ends, your credit count and studio visits will reset.
Don’t want to keep your ClassPass membership? You can contact us at any time to cancel.
Please note: if you choose to renew after your trial onto our 6-month commitment plan in select cities, no membership adjustments can be made during the commitment period without incurring an early termination fee of $100. If you would rather not renew onto a commitment plan after your trial, you can change your upcoming membership plan via your Membership Settings.
Still need help? Get in touch with us!