Content verified: February 2023
For a limited time, you can try ClassPass for free in select areas. The trial is only available for users who have never had a ClassPass account before.
This is what you can expect during your free trial:
- A free, one-time visit at a selection of our top-rated studios and gyms
- The ability to cancel your trial at any time
- The option to easily upgrade your trial to a paid membership to unlock full access to our app, salon and spa appointments, and repeat bookings.
If you choose to start a paid membership after the free trial, this is what you can expect:
- Book classes & appointments worldwide
- Invite friends to join you and score rewards for each friend who signs up
- Roll over up to the number of credits in your next month's plan
- Adjust or cancel your plan at any time
You will receive a reminder email about your trial account 2-3 days before you automatically renew onto a paid membership.
After your trial ends, your account will automatically renew onto a paid membership plan. All class reservations are subject to our reservation cancellation policy.
If you'd like to change which plan you are set to roll into before your trial is up, you can do so in your Account Settings.
Keep in mind that our trial is only available for new users only.
We don’t currently offer a student, first-responder, or military discount, however, we do have corporate plans available for employers who offer ClassPass as an employment benefit. Learn more about our Corporate Wellness Program here.
Still need help? Get in touch with us.