We’re sorry you’re experiencing trouble with your heart rate monitor. If your heart rate monitor isn't showing up as an option when you're casting on your computer or phone, here are a few quick tips:
- Make sure your computer or phone is within range of your heart rate monitor, then try to un-snap and re-snap the sensor on both sides. Your computer or phone should have Bluetooth enabled, too.
- Try adjusting your heart rate monitor so it’s directly in the center of your chest, make sure the strap isn’t twisted
- Moisten the black pads on the interior of the strap to improve conductivity
If neither of those work:
- Close out of the browser or app and log in again to repeat the set up process.
- If your class is live, talk to us on Live Chat support on the web or through the app on iOS. A member of our team would be happy to help troubleshoot in real time :)
Still need help? Get in touch with us.