Here are a couple ways to prepare for your first ClassPass Live class with a heart rate monitor! As a friendly reminder, you can always workout without a heart rate monitor as well, if the leaderboard isn't your thing!
- Wear sneakers and clear a space around you big enough for burpees and jumping jacks.
- Make sure the device you are using to stream from has a full charge.
- Set yourself up near your wifi router or in a location with strong connectivity.
- If you are casting, be sure your Chromecast is set up on your wifi
- Grab a towel and water bottle to have during your workout - you will need it!
Additionally, we recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program, including ClassPass Live. Exercise programs may result in injury, aggravation of a pre-existing condition, or adverse effect of over-exertion such as muscle strain, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, disorders of heartbeat, and/or very rare instances of heart attack.
ClassPass does not ensure the accuracy of the heart rate monitor, nor does it provide medical advice or services of any kind, including determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. The heart rate recommendations, goals, and other advice and instructions provided in connection with ClassPass Live may not be right for you, and you are responsible for ensuring that you are fit to participate in the ClassPass Live classes and in the manner and at the intensity level that is right for you.
As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy, or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and consult a physician.
Still need help? Get in touch with us.