Please note that this plan is only available for select users in select cities.
If you’re currently on a commitment plan membership, here are some details you should know:
- When you sign up your membership begins immediately upon purchase. You’ll either be charged upfront for all 6 months or on a monthly basis.
- Your membership will auto-renew on the same plan for your first consecutive 6 months.
- On your 7th month your membership will automatically renew at the discounted commitment membership rate.
- If you decide ClassPass isn't for you after your first 6 months, no hard feelings! You can request any change to your plan by reaching out to us at least 3 days before your next cycle begins.
- Our class cancellation policy applies to all reservations made during your membership. Plans change? No sweat! Cancel your reservations with at least 12 hours notice (or by 5pm the day before the class for Flywheel/Flybarre) to avoid the late cancellation penalty.
- To find out what you get with your plan, go to 'Package type' on your Account page. When your membership renews each month, your class count and studio visits will reset.
Please note, if you are on a commitment promotion, you will not have the option to switch to the Lite plan or cancel your membership until the end of your 6-month commitment. Should you cancel your membership mid-commitment you’ll be subject to charges of the full-fare membership.
Still need help? Reach out to us.