Privacy is important to us, too! If you've made your account searchable, other ClassPassers can only see your name, city, and profile photo. You can also choose in your Privacy Settings (in the app) whether or not you want your friends to see your Upcoming classes, Past classes, and Favorite studios.
To navigate to your Privacy Settings on the iOS app:
- Tap 'Profile' at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the gear/settings icon in the upper left corner.
- Tap 'Privacy' under 'Preferences'
To navigate to your Privacy Settings on the Android app:
- Tap the menu button in the upper left corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Under 'Privacy' select 'Manage privacy settings.'
Privacy is important to us, so you always have the option of not accepting a friend request, which would mean that your Upcoming classes, Past classes, and Favorite studios are not shared with that person. If you've chosen to keep your account private, your account and information will not be searchable. When you opt out of being searchable, you can still find and request friends if you’d like!