ClassPass is based in the United States and as such, some banks in the UK may charge a foreign transaction fee for your membership. This fee depends on your individual bank, but is usually around 2.75%. The fee applies to both monthly membership charges and any late cancellation or missed class fees.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see a £12 or £15 charge on my credit card?
- Where can I see recent charges to my account?
- I was charged the wrong amount by ClassPass. What do I do?
- Can I get a receipt for my ClassPass payment?
- Is ClassPass membership eligible for insurance reimbursement?
- Why is my ClassPass account being charged a little bit more than my membership fee?