We’ve all been there—you’re laced up and ready to go to class, but mother nature has different plans. If there is inclement weather in your city, we recommend contacting the studio directly to see if they are still holding class. If the studio is closed due to weather and the class still appears on your ClassPass account, please reach out to us and we’d be happy to assist!
Articles in this section
- What do I do if my class was cancelled?
- Why is the reserve button greyed out?
- It looks like my friends and I have different class options. Why is this?
- I just accidentally booked a class within 12 hours that I didn’t mean to book! What do I do?
- One of my past classes says, “Missed class,” but I didn’t miss it! What do I do?
- There’s bad weather in my area and I’m scheduled to go to class. What do I do?