We strive to provide the most up-to-date availability for classes based on studio rosters at all times, but occasionally a class can become fully booked before we are able to update the status of the class to say "no spots" on our site. However, if you receive a message that the class is full when you try to reserve it, that means that the class is in fact fully booked and we are not able to reserve the class for you.
Articles in this section
- Why is the reserve button greyed out?
- It looks like my friends and I have different class options. Why is this?
- I just accidentally booked a class within 12 hours that I didn’t mean to book! What do I do?
- The booking window hasn’t even opened yet, but the class already says “no spots.” Why?
- I’m trying to reserve a class that looks open to book, but when I go to reserve it I get a message that the class is full. Why can’t I book the class?
- I’m trying to reserve a class that says “no spots,” but it looks like there is availability on the studio’s website. Why can’t I book the class?
- One of my past classes says, “Missed class,” but I didn’t miss it! What do I do?
- There’s bad weather in my area and I’m scheduled to go to class. What do I do?