The Classes search filter only shows classes that are available to reserve at that moment. If all the classes are booked at a studio you’re interested in, it may not show as an option in the search filter. But don’t worry—if you go to the Studios tab and search for the studio name, you will be able to see all the classes that studio offers for future reference.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for classes with friends?
- How do I see a specific studio's timetable for ClassPass?
- How do I search for classes?
- Is there a way to save my favourite studios and see only available classes for those studios?
- A studio I’m interested in doesn’t have a timetable posted on ClassPass. Are they still on ClassPass?
- I’m not seeing a studio in the search filter for classes. Why?