Please note that this plan is only available for select users in select cities.
If you’re currently on a commitment plan membership, here are some details you should know:
- Membership begins at moment of purchase and all six months must be used consecutively.
- You’ll either be charged upfront for all 6 months or on a monthly basis with your cycle date.
- Your membership will auto-renew on the same plan for the 6-month period.
- On your 7th month, unless you request any changes, your account will auto-renew onto an additional 6-month plan, plus applicable tax.
If you decide ClassPass isn't for you after your first 6 months, no hard feelings!
- You can request any change to your plan by reaching out to us at least 3 days before your next cycle begins.
Our class cancellation policy applies to all reservations made during your membership. Plans change? No sweat!
- Cancel your reservations with at least 12 hours notice (or by 5pm the day before for Flywheel Sports: Stadium Cycling and Precision Training) to avoid the late cancellation penalty.
You can always check your membership details like your cycle date, current plan, and more on your Account page.
- Should you wish to cancel your membership before the final month of the 6-month commitment period, you will be subject to paying the full membership fare for each discounted month on the promotion.
Still need help? Reach out to us.