Privacy is important to us! If you've allowed other members to look for your account, they'll be able to see your name, city, and profile photo. You can also choose in your Privacy Settings (in the app) whether or not you want your friends to see your Upcoming classes, Past classes, and Favourite studios.
To navigate to your Privacy Settings on the iOS app:
- Tap 'Profile' at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the gear/settings icon in the upper left corner.
- Tap 'Privacy' under 'Preferences'
To navigate to your Privacy Settings on the Android app:
- Tap the menu button in the upper left corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Under 'Privacy' select 'Manage privacy settings.'
You always have the option of not accepting a friend request, which would mean that your Upcoming classes, Past classes, and Favourite studios are not shared with that person. If you've chosen to keep your account private, other members will not be able to see any of your information. Even if you choose to keep your account private, you can still find and request friends!