ClassPass is based in the United States and as such, some banks in Australia may charge a foreign transaction fee for your membership. This fee depends on your individual bank, but is usually around 2.75%. The fee applies to both monthly membership charges and any late cancellation or missed class fees. We suggest that you reach out to your bank with any other questions or try adding different credit card to your account. You can update your billing in your Account Settings.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see a $15 or $20 charge on my credit card?
- Where can I see recent charges to my account?
- I was charged the wrong amount by ClassPass. What do I do?
- Can I get a receipt for my ClassPass payment?
- Is ClassPass membership eligible for insurance reimbursement?
- Why am I seeing an international transaction fee associated with my ClassPass payment?