You may put your account on hold starting on your next cycle renewal date. Once your account is on hold, you are then welcome to reactivate to any of our currently available membership plans. You can find out which plans are available in your city here. Please note that when you reactivate, a brand new cycle will automatically begin for you on that date.
Articles in this section
- How do I find Live Chat to cancel my ClassPass membership?
- How do I switch my plan?
- How do I restart my ClassPass membership after I cancelled it?
- How do I put my membership on hold?
- Can I hold my account mid-cycle?
- Can I go on hold for only a week or two?
- How do I reactivate my account after I’ve been on hold?
- How do I cancel my ClassPass membership?
- Is there a fee for canceling my ClassPass membership?
- What is the ClassPass refund policy?