We understand mistakes happen! We have implemented a two-step booking process to help ensure our users are able to review all reservation details a second time before they officially book a class. If the class reservation occurs within 12 hours, then it is subject to the cancellation policy of your membership plan.
Articles in this section
- Why is the reserve button greyed out?
- It looks like my friends and I have different class options. Why is this?
- I just accidentally booked a class within 12 hours that I didn’t mean to book! What do I do?
- The booking window hasn’t even opened yet, but the class already says “no spots.” Why?
- I’m trying to reserve a class that looks open to book, but when I go to reserve it I get a message that the class is full. Why can’t I book the class?
- I’m trying to reserve a class that says “no spots,” but it looks like there is availability on the studio’s website. Why can’t I book the class?
- One of my past classes says, “Missed class,” but I didn’t miss it! What do I do?
- There’s bad weather in my area and I’m scheduled to go to class. What do I do?